Making Production People more Productive and Creative People more Creative!
The J. Frost Group, Inc. – Business, branding and marketing consulting for small-to-medium sized companies. Develop web, email marketing, social media presence, process improvements and project management. Broad spectrum of clients: 3D Graphics Arts, California Foundation–Berkeley and UCLA, start-up personal care, commercial construction, photography studio.
Project management, process improvement and marketing execution in all media channels.
Schawk, Inc –Multiple facility staff management, with P&L responsibility. Oversight of national retail clients’ marketing execution. Built and maintained internal and external strategic partnerships: creative, account services, photography and production. Clients: The Home Depot, Sears, Kmart, Pamida, Wal-Mart.
Recognized for leadership and process improvements.
Amway Corporation – Branding all company business lines (Cosmetics, Home Care, Personal Care, Nutrition) and corporate image, globally. Established department operational and financial processes. Project management of marketing sales, promotion and training materials – creative through all phases of execution. Translating marketing strategic objective into consumer needs.
- Improved profits up to double digits for most companies through process improvements
- Created Amway Artistry’s and Nutrilite’s first global brand identity; both categories exceeded $1B in sales
- Managing budgets from $10K to $7MM
- Increased staffing, while reducing overhead costs for Omaha’s largest marketing agency
- Working knowledge in new and traditional media to manage, mentor and lead associates: UX, SEO, SEM, PPC, HTML, CSS, Final Cut, Email
Marketing, Social media marketing, WordPress
- Professional acumen in: Meeting facilitation, Customer Focused Quality, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Basecamp
- Career experiences include both agencies and corporate marketing departments
- Project Management
- Consumer product branding
- Customer Experience at all touch points
- Maximizing marketing budgets and associate performance
- Team building and participation
- Sense of humor
- Road Warrior